If you want information only, please use our contact form or schedule a live call with a program advisor.
To register now for your program, please fill out the registration form below.
1. Full payment of tuition and fees is due before or on the first day of the course.
2. If Language Plus cancels the course for any reason, a full refund is issued.
3. If the learner is denied an entrance visa or is a “no-show” before the course starts, a full refund is issued less all non-refundable fees. All refunds due must be made within forty-five (45) calendar days of the first scheduled day of class or the date of cancellation, whichever is earlier. Language Plus may retain a maximum total of $500 identified non-refundable charges including any application/registration fee, courier fees, and travel cancellation insurance.
4. If the learner withdraws or is removed from the course at or before 50% of course hours are completed, a prorated refund less all non-refundable fees is issued based on the learner’s last date of attendance.
5. If the learner withdraws or is removed from the course at or after 51% of the course hours are completed, no refund is issued. However, a learner who is voluntarily withdrawing may apply their tuition and fees to future courses for up to 1 year from the LDA.
6. A missed class is the learner’s responsibility—there is no provision for making up missed classes in either group or private courses.
7. Notice of at least 24 hours is required to cancel a private class, otherwise it is considered a missed class and there is no refund or make-up class provided.
8. Refunds are calculated on a weekly basis. A partial week is calculated as a full week if the learner was present at least 1 day during the scheduled week.
9. Language Plus reserves the right to remove any student or client who, because of their conduct or attitude, interferes with the progress of the class.
10. Refunds are issued within 45 days of the Date of Determination (DOD). The DOD is the date upon which the student and Language Plus discuss and decide on the last date the student will be attending classes. Note: a student will be issued a refund only if they inform Languages Plus of their inability to continue attending class. There must be a dialogue in some form (e.g. email, phone call, in-person conversation) in order to be eligible for a refund.
LANGUAGE PLUS STRICTLY ADHERES TO THIS REFUND POLICY.