SPANISH FOR THE MINISTRY
BUILDING COMMUNITY THROUGH COMMUNICATION
The need and challenge to communicate in Spanish within ministry communities is steadily growing throughout the United States. This course (conducted in Spanish) offers a practical, context-specific approach, to strengthen that communication while engaging in important everyday activities.
- Practice useful real-world dialogues
- Discuss important life topics–marriage, parenting, grief, life stages, asking for & giving advice
- Learn a solid range of topic-specific vocabulary and phrases
- Build confidence to communicate within your community
- Continue to develop your general Spanish
- Strengthen your ministry practice in the U.S. and Latin America
YOU WILL MEET:
- Twice a week
- 2.5 hours per session
- For 8 weeks (40 hours total)
THIS COURSE CAN ALSO BE DELIVERED IN ENGLISH
NOTE: There is a 3.5% transaction fee for all credit/debit card and PayPal payments.